Another TV Dr. drinking game, to add to the Dr. House Drinking Game, and hopefully the second of a long series.
I borrowed the Bones DVD’s from my parents, and now I’m hooked. More importantly, this show looks like it would make a good drinking game. Here are a few rules. Please add more rules in the comments!
The Dr. Temperance “Bones” Brennan Drinking Game
- When Brennan says, “I don’t know what that means,” take a drink.
- When Bones levels a goon bigger than she is, take a drink.
- When Angie shudders at the sight of a dead body, take a drink.
- When Brennan tries unsuccessfully to explain something to a layman (except for Booth), take a drink.
- When Brennan complains about not being issued a gun, take a drink.
- When Hodgins blames it all on a government conspiracy, take a drink.
- When Zack gets confused by anything having to do with girls, take a drink.
- When Booth makes a snap judgment, take a drink.
- If Booth’s judgment turns out to be wrong, take another drink.
- When you subconsciously mistake FBI Deputy Director Sam Cullen for Walter Skinner, take a drink. (And be honest about it!)
- When Booth belittles Brennan’s boyfriend (or does anything else to make it seem like he has a thing for her), take a drink.
- When Booth says anything nasty about “squints,” take a drink.
- If Bones is within earshot, take another drink.
- When Angela calls someone “Sweetie,” take a drink.
- When you think Booth wants to drink someone’s blood, take a drink, and say, “Blah! I want to suck your blooood!”
- When any of the forensics team says something Booth doesn’t understand, take a drink.
- When Hodgins makes eyes at Angie, take a drink.
- When Brennan literally corrects a metaphor or joke, take a drink.
- When the characters switch back and forth between two conversations, confusing each other, take a drink.
- When Bones tries to use pop lingo (unsuccessfully), take a drink.
- When Brennan uses logic to cover up the true feelings everyone else says are trapped inside her, take a drink, groan, and roll your eyes.
- When Bones says the truth bluntly and dispassionately and offends someone (“just making conversation”), take a drink.
- When Bones gets offended because someone else says the truth bluntly and dispassionately (“just making conversation”), take a drink.
- When Bones in one breath shows she’s an expert on every religious belief on Earth and then in the next shows she’s ignorant when it comes to Christianity, Judaism, or some other mainstream religion, take a drink.